Thursday 13 February 2014

February Calendar Page

I've been meaning to blog this since I finished it on the 1st Feb at Bristol Scrappers, better late than never!

February's calendar page is a mix of pinks and creams for the background and Claudine Hellmuth's foam and clear stamps to make up the little street scene.  I love the little scallop punched shapes, they look just like clouds!  I did my usual of inking up one of the stamps on the book and dropped the ink pad on my page, I managed to cover it up with one of the date shapes - I'll never learn!!!



2 comments:

  1. Sue hello
    Just read your comment on my blog!
    Yes I am still doing my journal I posted my February page on Kate's blog and Facebook page how about you how are things ... What courses have you done recently?
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie, I am good thanks, I went on a scrapping weekend in Bournemouth which my friend runs - Just Scrapbooking weekends if you have heard of them. I am going back up to Art from the Heart for the Dina Wakley classes in March, looking forward to that one, what about you?

      Delete