Tuesday 14 April 2015

Swapsies

Do you get together with friends and swap papers?  Talking to my friend Mell online, she was saying she didn't have anyone close to get together with, she suggested we do a Gelli paper swap.  We did a little pile of papers each and posted them, I received mine today and love, love, love all of them.

They were all wrapped up in this lovely file ..


Full of yummy papers ...



This is the full pile I received ...


and Charlie inspecting all of them!


I was inspired! I had to dash off to my craft house and use them!  Cutting parts and using some to stamp onto, these are the finished pages in my mini Moleskine journal ....

Stamped birdie onto the Gelli Paper

Stamped Flower on Gelli Paper

Circles cut from the Gelli Paper

Collage Gelli Papers and stamped bird
Thanks Mell for all your lovely papers, hope you like the one's I have posted to you.

Why not get together with friends and get some happy post!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages and lovely journaling pages too Sue. I would be interested in doing swaps too if you wanted to do another one mixed media related. Just love those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely Katrina would love another swap, we'll have to get that play day in?

    ReplyDelete