Sunday 7 June 2015

A New Toy!

I am a very lucky girl, look what my lovely Husband bought for me, the Brother Scanncut Machine.






I must admit originally I thought it was just another machine on the market and what was the point of it?  Then I got to watching Julie Fei Fan Balzer demonstrate the machine making and designing some of her stencils and that caught my attention.  Create and Craft were also showing the machine at the time and all the tricks you could do with it.

As I watched more of the ideas and what you could actually do with the machine I finally got to "I want one!" but they are very expensive.  Luckily my friend wanted to sell hers so after thinking it over for a while, last Sunday I became the proud owner of one.  I did of course have to contact her straight away and get it straight away once I had decided!  My new addition is now called Bertie!

As soon as I got it home I had to have a play to see what it could do, cutting out the various shapes and words etc, then I moved on to finding free SVG files and using the Brother Scanncut Canvas to design with.

Of course this was the first thing I had to cut out!


I found this file to cut the Birthday Card and made this for my friend.



Bertie came to Bristol Scrappers with me yesterday, and I put him to work cutting out titles and pages for my scrapbook pages.  I designed the pages first on Canvas and then cut them at class from a USB stick.

These are the finished pages: -







I thought today I would have a go at the direct cut, I stamped one of the Stampotique images onto white card, scanned it into the machine and cut them out!  Within a minute I had two perfectly cut images, even cutting the wispy hair, I am very impressed with that feature, no more scissor cutting tricky stamps!!!

The cut out stamps
Even cutting the hair!
Two perfectly cut stamps.
The cut out section.
Huge thank you for my new machine, I am so far very impressed with what it can do and think I will be using this quite a lot!!

4 comments:


  1. I'm here to testify about Mr John Blank ATM Cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world.. firstly I thought it was scam until I saw so many testimony about how Mr John sent them the ATM blank card and how it was used to withdraw money in any ATM machine and become rich so I decided to risk the opportunity I contacted him also and I applied for the Blank Card to my greatest surprise I have used it to get 10,000 dollars. maximum withdrawal daily $1,000, Mr John is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault,If your interested kindly contact him directly on his email (johnlopez1945@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

  2. This card are real i got my card few hours ago and am just coming back from the ATM where i made my first withdraw of $4500, i am going crazy this is fucking real OSCAR WHITE sorry for being so skeptical about it at first don’t blame me the street these days got fucked up lots of scammers and now i can recommend whoever needs a blank ATM card with about $50,000,000.00 on it which you can withdraw within a month because the card has a daily limit.if you are facing any financial problem contact him asap email address is oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com or whats-app +1(513)-299-8247 as soon as possible .

    ReplyDelete

  3. GET RICH WITH THE USE OF BLANK ATM CARD FROM
    (besthackersworld58@gmail.com)
    Has anyone here heard about blank ATM card? An ATM card that allows you to withdraw cash from any Atm machine in the world. No name required, no address required and no bank account required. The Atm card is already programmed to dispense cash from any Atm machine worldwide. I heard about this Atm card online but at first i didn't pay attention to it because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from guarantee Atm card vendor. We both went to the ATM machine center and confirmed it really works, without delay i gave it a go. Ever since then I’ve been withdrawing $1,500 to $5000 daily from the blank ATM card & this card has really changed my life financially. I just bought an expensive car and am planning to get a house. For those interested in making quick money should contact them on: Email address : besthackersworld58@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +1(323)-723-2568

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited,Thank you for sharing good topic.
    ភ្នាល់បាល់​ អនឡាញ_FOOTBALL BETTING

    ReplyDelete